I have a little confession.
I have cheated on my diet a little bit this week.
Forgive me fellow hungry blogsters, for I have consumed:
1) A Fresca. But in my defense it was Bridge night.
2) 1/2 cup of fat free cottage cheese. I know, cottage cheese is cheating on a diet? But I truly feel I was allowed because I had worked out for an hour, and had 45 minutes on the treadmill that day. I was hungry.
3) 13 almonds instead of 11. They were small. Really.
4) An additional 1/2 cup grape tomatoes. I can't help it, I love those suckers.
5) 4 teaspoons of olive oil on Tuesday instead of my alloted 3. I couldn't help it. I was watching Giada (Everyday Italian) on the Food Channel. I won't watch that any more for a while. Trust.
6) I had 5 ounces of meat last night instead of 4. I am going to do extra cardio today to make up for it.
On a positive note, the alcohol-abstinence has not been as big a deal as I thought it would. The food on the Sonoma Diet is delicious. And everyone is still alive here. The children are leaving for a ski weekend after school today, so that will help;)
Anybody else have anything they want to
confess share? Hm?