Wafting through my mind this week are a few things like these:
- I just noticed that my vitamins are for people over 50. But I'm going to keep taking them because my mother always told me I was advanced.
- If everything has a purpose, then what purpose does dust have?
- I saw Carrie Fisher on The Bonnie Hunt Show, and it made me feel so much better about myself. Sorry Carrie.
- I cannot get Neil Diamond's "Sweet Caroline" out of my head-- It's the karaoke version where everyone screams "so good, so good, so good!"
- When you play Bridge without wine, it is hard to remember all the cards. True story.
- Speaking of Vitamins, and that seems to be just about all I do, I have a serious crush on Vitamin D.
- Do not ever eat a big spinach salad with red cabbage, fresh broccoli and black beans 30 minutes before an hour-long MRI. Ever. If you live, you will regret it.
- If you take a picture of cheese, what does it say?
That's it. I am off to do some cardio and chop some more vegetables. Have a lovely day my friends. Day 3 was a snap;)