Saturday, February 27, 2010
Friday, February 26, 2010
Today's Aquarius Horoscope:Feb 26, 2010
Today you just might want to cut yourself off from the world and hide, Aquarius. Your backyard or bedroom seems especially attractive right now, and you might have just purchased a new paperback that you're dying to read. You won't even feel like sharing a meal with the rest of the household. Don't worry about this. We all want some time alone occasionally. Your family should understand.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
- Mr. French
- Uncle Charlie
- Mr. Belvedere
- Hop Sing
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Monday, February 22, 2010
It's Monday, and all I have is: meh. I cannot even find a decent horoscope. I am back from my little adventure to South Carolina with the Bird. My face is swollen beyond any recognition. I'm thinking it is more than an alpha-hydroxy thing. I think I have to go get it checked today. Maybe that is the change in my boring scope...I'll get yet another prescription. Meh.
Today's Aquarius Horoscope:Feb 22, 2010
Friction or other trouble on the job could cause you to want to quit, Aquarius, but worries about money might keep you from doing it. You definitely need to reassess your situation. Perhaps a change of position is just what you need now. You may have untapped talents that could make you more marketable, and you might also want to train those talents. Think about this! And if you really think you want a change, go for it.
Get your scope here
Please tell me something interesting...I am a desperate woman.
Friday, February 19, 2010
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
- You cannot ever have too much wiper fluid in your car.
- Never. Ever. Apply Alpha Hydroxy after a waxing session. Ever.
- Always expect a tractor trailer to have sheets of murderous ice on top.
- Always expect to be behind THAT tractor trailer with said ice sheets.
- Serious lesson: NO Alpha Hydroxy after waxing.
- That ice on the trucks? Will always explode right in front of you.
- State Troopers can and will hide behind snow banks along the I 95 corridor.
- If you happen to miss the ice, there will be big sheets of wood.
- This wood will have nails.
- Upward facing nails.
- If you miss the nail studded wood...
- There are the Potholes Of February.
- The potholes try to be funny.
- There is much misery and elastic pants in February.
- February bites.
- And the potholes are anything but funny.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Monday, February 15, 2010
Today's Aquarius Horoscope:
Feb 15, 2010
A little foreign culture could be the thing you need right now to spice things up a bit, Aquarius. It could be that you aren't feeling a very strong connection with the environment around you. You could be anxious to spread your wings and explore your freedom. Start small but think big. Get out of your rut and do more exploring on your own. There’s a sobering, disciplined feeling to the day that could help you think realistically about your situation and where you want to go with it.
I think this may be the best one. Ever. And strangely true. Details will be coming.
Don't forget to enter my giveaway!
I will be selecting a winner later, and announce the lucky duck at 5 pm today.
Now get out there and have yourself a Monday to beat all Mondays!
Thursday, February 11, 2010
- redifi: I will be going to the party after I redifi myself.
- nolispo: No, Mr. nolispo man, I haven't been drinking. Why do you ask?
- whessba: When I forget my inhaler, I whessba everyone.
- erlenefl: "Gotta get erlenefl, or she'll break the scale, said Phil's father about his son's new bride.
- loinget: Tarzan buys his pants at the loinget store.
- juddl: Wynonna juddls when she walks.