Monday, February 15, 2010

The Next Shifter...

Eleventeen....
And the odd thing?
It was the Augie Baby who chose this....
And all is well.
Eleventeen and twelveteen are the same.
I love you, CBW!


Blogger Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

Bird - pick me! pick me! I love watching this man when he does the PBS fundraisers. He's so soothing, calming, quiet and wise.

PIck me!!

February 12, 2010 8:41 AM

Delete
Blogger Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

Random Integer GEnerator - Pick me!!

February 12, 2010 8:41 AM

9 comments:

Laura ~Peach~ said...

so who was eleventeen...ME ME ME i hope :)

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

YAY!!! Thank you so much, MPM, you're the best. And Augie? I love you. You're definitely my favorite rugby player ever.

Thank you both!

abb said...

So good!

Nancy said...

Congrats Chesapeake Bay Woman - I hope you enjoy it as much as my husband and I did. Thanks Mama for passing it on!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

go cbw!
<><

noble pig said...

Ha! I love that number.

Hilary said...

Congrats! :)

Daryl said...

Oh fun .. CBW can read the book on the train up next time ...

Snooty Primadona said...

So, I think CBW really wanted it, LOL! Glad she won!