You Are the 7
You value personal growth. If you're not changing, it's likely something is going wrong in your life.
You are a lucky person, but it's partially due to how you've crafted you're life.
You are a great leader, and you lead without your ego. You know where you're going, and others want to follow.
You are comfortable with and really appreciate freedom. You think it's important to be able to do your own thing.
Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Monday, December 26, 2011
Friday, December 23, 2011
BBAugie and I are almost ready for our half marathon!
We are training together (sometimes!) to raise funds for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Team In Training (TNT), and will run in the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend in January 2012.
2012 will mark the tenth year we have been without B.B. Ten long years. A mother and a grandmother lost way too early. Please join us to help fund a cure for all blood cancers, and to provide aid to current patients and their families.
Since its inception in 1988, TNT has trained more than half a million athletes, and raised$1.2 billlion to help find a cure. In addition, 75% of all the money we raise goes directly to the LLS mission of funding research and drug trials as well as helping patients and their families.
- Every 4 minutes, someone is diagnosed with a blood cancer.
- There are currently over 950,000 people living with or in remission from a blood cancer in North America.
- In the last 40 years, leukemia cure rates have gone from 5% to over 90%.
- In the last decade, half of the FDA approved cancer drugs were for blood cancers,many funded by LLS.
- Many of those LLS funded drugs have since been proven viable treatments for other cancers such as breast, colon, and stomach.
- Last year, LLS contributed $20 million in patient aid to help defray costs.
Please consider a donation to our goal of raising $7000 to help find a cure.... Every little bit helps.
Thursday, December 22, 2011
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
You're the type of person who thinks quickly and moves even faster.
You like to be challenged, and you get bored if things get too easy.
You are brilliant and focused. You give most things your all, and you're downright aggressive.
You would be more balanced if you cooled down a bit. Give yourself at least a few minutes a day where you don't do anything.
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Monday, December 19, 2011
Today's Horoscope for AquariusPresented by Horoscope.com
Friday, December 16, 2011
Thursday, December 15, 2011
- Waking up
- Loving family
- Loving friends
- Loving dog
- Vitamin D3
- Clean water
- Health insurance
- Reading glasses
- Fluffy pajamas
- Eye cream
- Cetaphil lotion
- Ionic hairdryer
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Monday, December 12, 2011
Today's Horoscope for Aquarius
Your mind is going a thousand miles an hour. Different ideas, interests, goals, and projects could dart through your mind all day. Write them down! Go through the list to see which ideas are workable, which are immediate, and which can wait for later. Take a long walk before bed or you might not be able to sleep.
Friday, December 9, 2011
Thursday, December 8, 2011
- My happy dog sniffing her way through our walk.
- Coffee with almond milk.
- The sun.
- Foaming lavender soap.
- The Morning Joe commercial.
- The steady hum of my heater.
- The clip of Stephen Colbert doing ballet last night.
- A hot towel out of the dryer.
- Going off to work and having it be my last day for the week.
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Monday, December 5, 2011
Thursday, December 1, 2011
- How did it get to be December?
- I have a terrible crush on the Saints' quarterback Drew Brees.
- Everybody should go see "The Descendants"
- We had the best rosé cava on Thanksgiving. I want a case of it.
- I'm not feeling very Christmassy yet.
- Cumin is my current favorite spice.
- I'm in the mood to talk to a psychic.
- I need some creative ideas for tea sandwiches.
- December? Really?