Friday, October 30, 2009
Thursday, October 29, 2009
- ...does cinnamon gum make my tongue all furry and itchy?
- ...does Dora only like to bark before 7 am?
- ...does it all come down to your colon?
- ...did I buy Halloween candy 3 whole days before the actual day?
- ...do I like beans so much?
- ...are gray hairs so...independent?
- ...did June Cleaver always wear those pearls while vacuuming?
- ...do I have wrinkles in my earlobes?
- ...isn't there an exercise pill yet?
- ...does Squazz think I don't know how to operate the vacuum?
- ...does cheese have to be so bad for me?
- ...is Fall color so fleeting and Winter gray so long?
- ...do I keep dreaming I'm in college?
- ...do I keep on blogging?
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
|Current conditions (as of 7:52 AM)||Today's forecast|
Feels like: 50°F
Observed at Bridgeport, Sikorsky Memorial Airport. All times shown are local to Norwalk.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Monday, October 26, 2009
This is the best horoscope I could find for myself today. When do the bills stop? Wait. Don't answer that.
Today's Aquarius Horoscope:
Oct 26, 2009
Gloom may settle upon you today when you're faced with your financial situation, dear Aquarius. You may have had a lot of bills to pay, and thus your coffers may be a bit low for your preferences. Still, this is only temporary, and it probably feels good to have the bills out of the way. Find something inexpensive, like reading, to keep you busy and get your mind of it. You're probably doing fine!
get your horoscope
I am reading Jon Krakauer's new book about the death of Pat Tillman in Afghanistan. It's called Where Men Win Glory and it is amazing. Is your horoscope any better than this? And when Squazz asks me what I did with myself all day? I'm going to tell him I had to read all day and do nothing else. Because the voices in my computer told me to. Have a nice day;)
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Friday, October 23, 2009
Thursday, October 22, 2009
- That little white chin hair.
- Dull tweezers.
- The Twitter FAIL whale.
- The scale.
- Snug fat jeans.
- The cost of dry cleaning.
- Tissues without lotion.
- Underwear FAIL.
- Regis Philbin.
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Monday, October 19, 2009
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
- Biting into that first, crisp apple.
- The gorgeous sugar maples and their leaves.
- Being alone at the beach. Not counting the seagulls.
- The wonderful smell of wood burning in the fireplace.
- Good hair.
- Sweaters and boots.
- The crunch of the fallen leaves under your feet.
- Using the oven.
- Flannel pj's.
- Football games.
- An evening bath with lavender epsom salts and tea tree oil.
- Hot tea.
- Halloween candy.
- Going to visit your babies at their first college parents' weekend.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Monday, October 12, 2009
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Friday, October 9, 2009
Thursday, October 8, 2009
- Cute Overload (too cute)
- A Way to Garden (beautiful and informative)
- eCards (everything you could ever want in an eCard)
- We Blog Cartoons (brilliant)
- Awkward Family Photos (self explanatory)
- Blogthings (for those days when you got nuthin')
- Green Porno (Isabella Rossellini at her best, and you'll learn a lot)
- Run Pee (thanks to The Bird, you now know when to take your bathroom break at the movies)
- The Daily Beast (for all your news needs)
- Drudge (more news--and news you don't need)
- Woot (shopping!)
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Monday, October 5, 2009
Today's Aquarius Horoscope:
Oct 05, 2009
Congratulations, dear Aquarius! A goal you have been working toward for a long time has finally been reached. Success and advancement are on their way, and you should be feeling extremely enthusiastic and optimistic about your future. Some vast changes may take place in your life, but they all promise to be positive ones. Expect some travel and expansion of knowledge. Make the most of these energies.
get your horoscope
Does this mean I have to get dressed today?
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Friday, October 2, 2009
Thursday, October 1, 2009
- Little old man, do not pull out right in front of me and drive 5 mph. Everywhere. Including through every stop sign we encounter.
- And while we're at it, listen up Fairfield Countians: You all need to learn how to negotiate a 4 way stop sign. Idiots.
- Hey there cutie pie: Hang up and friggin' drive.
- And why are you already on your phone as you're pulling out of your driveway? Couldn't you finish your all-so-important yapping in your
- Slow down there hotshot. We are all impressed with you and your Hummer. Now go away.
- Turn signals people?
- You can honk at me all you want, but I am actually going to let people out of a parking lot in front of me.
- By the way, in a parking lot? Slow down! I cannot see very well because Biff and Buffy have blocked my vision with their massive SUVs.
- And whoever hit may car last week and didn't bother to leave a note? Thanks. Ever heard of Karma?