Saturday, May 30, 2009
Friday, May 29, 2009
Today's Aquarius Horoscope:
May 29, 2009
You are probably going to have the urge to show off your abilities to a loved one today, dear Aquarius. Perhaps you are in the mood to impress them with a bizarre talent of yours that no one else knows about. Feel free to demonstrate your self-worth to the people around you. There is no need to hide the gifts that you have. Other people are apt to find your antics totally entertaining.
So, I am going to be more insufferable than usual?
Get yours here.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
- I have discovered that you can use the switch panel on my treadmill to lay a t-shirt out flat to dry. It will not be disturbed there.
- I have been very weepy about my babies' soon leaving me.
- My closet is finally clean. I am going to wear the same thing for the next week so as not to disturb the beauty of it all.
- I cannot stop thinking about the first time I took my children to DisneyWorld. The look on their faces at the wonder of it all is forever etched in my heart.
- I need to scale back my volunteering activities.
- Don't forget to visit Mango Girl and enter to win her gigantic martini glass/serving dish.
- I cannot wait for this week to end. But I want time to stand still. What to do....
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Friday, May 22, 2009
Maybe this wasn't the best time to wean myself off caffeine....
Today's Aquarius Horoscope:
May 22, 2009
Your internal fire is blazing red hot, and you are ready to take on the world, dear Aquarius. This is a fantastic day for you in which your masculine, outer-directed, aggressive spirit is validated, right along with your sensitive, receptive, and feminine side. With these two sides of your being working in harmony, you will find that nothing is impossible for you to tackle on this day. Aim for the highest mountain and run to the top.
your horoscope here
I am apparently going to be too busy running everything, so try to have a good day. And watch out.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
- I am loving my garden this year, but have had it with all the floating cobwebs.
- I have recently developed an addiction to root beer. Not diet, either. This is a problem.
- I also like ginger tea.
- I am also on a grilled cheese kick. I like to have a root beer with them.
- I wonder when those helicopter thingies will finish coming off the maple trees.
- Does anyone else like to have breakfast for dinner?
- I have never worn my red cowboy boots.
- I am excited to go to NYC on Saturday (to see some bloggy buddies;)
- Seriously, is it just me or do you have a lot of those cobweb thingies, too?
- I love pistachio ice cream. I wonder if it would make a good root beer float.
- What is the coldest water temperature you can tolerate for swimming? I like a minimum of 83.
- Anyone want to add anything? I'm hungry now.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Monday, May 18, 2009
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Friday, May 15, 2009
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
- I have never seen "The Way We Were."
- While we were
sweating to deathrunning the half marathon last month, Lucia and I decided we needed some running skirts. I may or may not have already ordered one.
- My cleaning lady just passed her citizenship test! I am so proud of her. What kind of gift do you give a new American?
- I bet if I had some running skirts, my time would be faster. Just sayin'.
- Why am I the only person in this house who actually wrings out the sponge? Helloooo? Bacteria, people.
- Does that Kate woman with all those kids really think her hair looks good like that? I am scared of it. And her. Would you call it a reverse mullet? Seriously, she can afford better.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Monday, May 11, 2009
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Friday, May 8, 2009
Thursday, May 7, 2009
- Seriously. Rain? Enough.
- Wishing my Baby Bird luck--she has 4 AP exams this week and next...
- Do I want a Kindle? The new one looks really nice.
- Is it possible to be allergic to your own self? Maybe it's just mold. Did I mention we've had a lot of rain lately?
- I am trying to figure out how to commute from here to UVA each week this Fall. And still be able to go to Villanova for the weekends.
- I am a little concerned that no one has asked me what I want for Mother's Day. I don't really care, but I want to avoid bursting into tears when presented with a new skillet.
- Why can't I remember anything?
- Hugh Jackman? What's the big deal? I don't get it at all.
- I went to Walmart for the first time. Ever.
- I am starting to turn into THAT old lady.
- Before I forget, I love Walmart!
- I think food snobs are more boring than people who do nothing but talk about the weather.
- I have a girl crush on Mika Brzezinski.
- Oh look. It's raining.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Monday, May 4, 2009
Today's Aquarius Horoscope:
May 04, 2009
Your curiosity is operating at a very high level and your intellect is particularly acute today. You might decide to delve into such fascinating fields as science, technology, astrology, numerology, and alchemy. Don't be surprised if you meet a lot of like-minded people in the meantime, dear Aquarius. Group activities should be especially rewarding, as could visits and social events. A lot of time may be spent in the car today. Don't let all these new ideas distract you while you're driving!
I don't know about you, but this seems to be telling me to go play. And hire a designated driver.
What does yours say?