Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Monday, June 29, 2009
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Friday, June 26, 2009
Thursday, June 25, 2009
- It's hot here.
- What a beautiful place.
- I have a crush on Thomas Jefferson.
- It's really hot.
- There is great iced tea here.
- I'm not a big fan of sweating.
- This is definitely a college town.
- The streets are paved in Blue and Orange.
- It's really hot.
- I may be too old to go to school full time.
- It's all good.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Monday, June 22, 2009
Today's Aquarius Horoscope:
Jun 22, 2009
You've got nothing to be afraid of today, dear Aquarius, and no time to lose. There is a certainty about your dreams that you should lock into and capitalize on. Be bold in your actions. There is no need for hesitation. Lead the charge, and go wherever you need to. Your bold spirit will draw admirers to you. You will find yourself in exciting new realms of life.
Your horoscope here
I don't think this is the best advice to give someone on steroids. But I'll hold off judging until later. In the meantime, Happy First Full Day of Summer my friends. We'll be dodging our showers again here in
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Friday, June 19, 2009
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Five-day forecast (Details)
...Send their regrets. But they have opted to go on a last-minute Expedia deal, and have departed for Palm Springs. Unfortunately, all I got was a soggy note.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
- At the end of the day...
- I'm not one to complain, but
- 24/7 (gah)
- I need it yesterday
- Partially naked
- Raise the bar
- Up for the challenge
- Sure bet
- I just want to give you a heads-up
- Biblical Proportion
- Large in size
- Revert back
- Some but not all
- Honest truth
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Friday, June 12, 2009
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
- Should I get all involved in "True Blood?" If so, I need to watch season one, like, yesterday.
- Has anyone seen "The Hangover?"
- Do you ever get excited by all the hype around a book, and then when you read it, wonder what all the fuss was about?
- I feel that way about Suzy Welch's "10-10-10;" nothing much new there. And the same goes for "The Secret." Sorry, but a small child can teach you that message.
- If I watch "True Blood" I will have to record "Army Wives," or vice versa?
- Um. Who is this Megan Fox? She's beautiful, but what has she done?
- If you get dressed for the gym in the morning, but don't get there all day, do you still get credit for the intention?
- How many calories can you burn setting an intention to do something?
- Anytime I see "stupid" or "wipeout" in a television show description or title, I check out. gah. You?
- Isn't my life thrilling?
- Don't answer that. Thanks.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Monday, June 8, 2009
Friday, June 5, 2009
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
- Do you shred your old paperwork and stuff? You know, like, with a shredder?
- How long do you save your paid bills? I save mine two years, and I think that's too much.
- Do you have to refinish a hardwood floor every few years, or can you just wax them with a professional waxer thingy?
- How many towels do kids take to college with them?
- I am seriously thinking about having a tag sale. Even though I swore I never would. We have
so much crap to get rid oftreasures we want to share.
- Make sure you take plenty of tissues when you go see "Up." And go see "Up." Amen.
- Is anybody else having weird dreams these days?
- The full moon is Sunday, right?
- Have you ever known it possible to have your heart feel so full and proud, yet ache more than you could ever know at the same time?