Thursday, June 18, 2009

This-n-That Thursday Reporting In With a Contest!

As I told you earlier today, my dear reader, This-n-That Thursday have flown this rainy coop for sunnier climes.  They are staying in Palm Springs and report nothing but Nirvanic Conditions.  Just hush; Nirvanic is so a word.  Anyway, they have wasted no time in becoming friendly with my friend Suz while they are staying here:
Not only is it extraordinary, but Suz is offering us the chance to win two free nights there just for leaving a comment on her post at The Mom Blog.  So, do yourself a favor, and go spread the love.  And if you win, please remember that I make a wonderful travel companion;)

7 comments:

Grandma J said...

How funny that I had already left a comment on the OC Register's site. That's my hometown paper and I read it online daily. Small world. If I win you can come with me.

Suz Broughton said...

Thanks and Good luck!

Ellen said...

Okay, so if I win, I'll take you since you referred me.

Mango Girl said...

I want to go to Antartica.

I so hate being a whiney bitch about sun and heat. But damnit...it is firckin' hot here!

Lover of Life said...

Thanks for the warm little tip!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

OK I entered. Start packing.

imbeingheldhostage said...

I can win some nirvanic respite? on my way! thanks.