1. If I didn't know what you looked like, would I know you? How? What is it that makes you memorable? Well, I think if you heard me speak, you would know it was me. I talk just like I write, and with a Southern accent. And that, my friends, is what makes me memorable. Or forgettable. Depending on what kind of mood you're in.
2. How many pairs of shoes do you have? Are you really a shoe junkie? Okay, hold on, I'm going to count. 67. And if you want to know the sandal and flip-flop count, you'll have to write to me. I consider that classified information. Does this make me a shoe junkie? You tell me, but I don't think I'm even close.
3. When/How did you, Annie and Jules meet? I met my very good Cocktail Corner friends about ten years ago when I first started dating Squazz. He introduced us, and when we moved to the "Corner" 4 years ago, things really got interesting;) By the way, since I am on Day 8 today of my Sonoma Diet, I haven't seen them all week. And I miss them. But on a positive note, I am wasting away to nuthin'!
4. If you could live anywhere, where would that be? Why? I am honestly very happy right here in Fairfield County, Connecticut. We have toyed with the idea of moving to a more moderate climate--I grew up in the South, but I love it here. I love the pace, my friends, the activities...you name it. I love to travel, but am always thrilled to come back home.
5. What do you like about your job? Well, I am about to be out of the longest running job I have ever had--and the best one ever. My babies are going to college in August, and I like to think that they are going to be the honest and true citizens I have been nurturing. After that? I really want to lay off the volunteer work, and find a paying job. I need to be with people, and I will need the dollars! I have an MA in Communications, so if you know anyone in the area who needs a marketing/event management/right hand person, please let me know. Mama is ready!
So that's it. Simple. I am ready to return the favor.
Here are the directions:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview
someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask
them five questions.
them five questions.
Oops...I meant to say the first 5 who said "Interview me." Now, just wait for your questions....