Thursday, April 3, 2008

Timely


A few days ago, the Snooty Primadonna tagged me for this meme.  I have been busy creating all these 6-word zingers in my little head, and then there was yesterday....

First, the business of the rules:

1) Write your own six word memoir;
2) Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like;
3) Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere;
4) Tag at least five more blogs with links; and
5) Don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!


Now back to yesterday.  I was out running errands in town, and decided to go to Costco to get some pansies and some Advil.  Quite the combo, no?  Anyway, in order to get to Costco and back home on a timely basis, I have to get on the highway.  So, I stopped by the house because I didn't have my phone with me, and I don't like to be on  #@*#@? Interstate 95 without any help.  The place is a deathtrap.

Costco was nice and quiet, and I got some beautiful pansies, Advil and a few extras...you know how it is in those places.  At least I didn't get the jumbo cooler on wheels that I was eyeballing.
But that's a story for another time...

My 6-word memoir:
The Universe works in mysterious ways.

A chain-reaction mess, and I was the rear-ender.  Luckily everyone is fine.  The pansies were a little shaken up, and the Advil rattled, but all is well. The phone, by the way, came in very handy. (I took this picture with it, too!) Since I am going to be busy today getting a loaner car and retrieving more of my stuff out of the car which had to be TOWED to the shop, no tagging--anyone can play along.  A six word memoir is fun. What's yours?

13 comments:

Meg said...

OH NO!!! I HATE it when that happens! It is so damn inconvenient and expensive! Glad you are okay! SP tagged me too, and I am having HELL coming up with my Six Words....I will do it tomorrow though, I have been so behind I think I am first!

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

oh gosh! glad you're okay!! That's the pits. It's such a hassle dealing with that stuff. Glad you had your phone for the pics though *g

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you're okay. Thank goodness you had your phone with you and not just for pictures.
I'll be thinking on that 6 word thing.
Be safe!

brneyedgal967 said...

Car Wrecks Suck Green Donkey Dicks

Oh - you already had a 6-word phrase for that. Nevermind.

Flea said...

Glaad you're not dead or anything, bu teven happier that the pansies made it okay. Bet you needed that Advil, huh?

I might work on this six word thing. Hmmm ...

Anonymous said...

How awful! Glad you are safe and everyone else was, too. Good thing you bought the Advil, huh?

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Owning Two Wiener Dogs Defines Me

6 words!

Hallie :)

Mary said...

I've been rear-ended twice. Hey, wait a minute. It wasn't you, was it? Just kidding! Glad you're OK. Good thing you had the Advil.
xoxo,
Mary

Snooty Primadona said...

Meg is starting to sound like Scarlett O'Hara, LOL!

So THAT's what those cell phone cameras are for. Nice to know for future reference. Sorry you had such "a day".

Anonymous said...

Here's mine....

"Through letters she revealed her soul"
Or as my fallback...

"Who's going to clean this up"

Mental P Mama said...

Love them al! I am going to post my original 6 worders tomorrow. I love this exercise for some odd reason. And not because I have any economy with words, either. Just ask The Squazz.

Anonymous said...

Ugh! Bummer.....the worst. I'm so sorry.

Six words...

I'm tired. I'm tired. I'm tired.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

I am glad you are ok...
3 hours getting new cell phone
*6 words for my day yesterday!
or old crappy cell bit the dust
or not enough time to accomplish crap!
Have a great week
Hugs
LAura