Wednesday, April 9, 2008

More Food for Thought


Asthmagirl - Is My Cape Fluttering? has tagged me.  And it is a good one. If you don't visit her on a regular basis, you need to do yourself a favor and get on over there.  This is Letter Month on NaBloPoMo, and she has already written some doozies, and it is only the 9th!  Anyway, I have been blathering on and on for several months here at Mental Land about, well, everything, and I now realize there are some important things you don't know about me.  This meme is good because it is doable, even for my thought processes, and it is stuff you really need to know.  Six completely unimportant things about me:
  1. My perfect food: cheese
  2. Favorite colors: moss green and cold water-blue
  3. Hair: Honestly? I have no idea. Let's just say blond-ish, mkay?
  4. DVD I recently saw: Breakfast at Tiffany's
  5. Guilty TV pleasure: Men in Trees and Two and a half Men
  6. If I were a tree, I would be a(n): Magnolia grandiflora
By the way, this is not a magnolia.  It's a Kalanchoe.
And aren't we all glad it's not a carrot?

Now.  Who do I want to see some random stuff about?

Let's hear it girls.

By the way, I finally made Noble Pig's Banana Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip muffins.  And I am here to tell you all they are easy and the absolute best. Do yourself a favor and whip up a batch.  You won't be sorry.
Well, maybe you will when you have to go find your sweatpants.
But they are worth it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, of COURSE you wouldn't say your favorite colors are green and blue!! You'd nail just the right shade of green and blue. That's just one of the things I love about you!!

Anonymous said...

I love that you put in all the detail! And I'm glad you picked cheese. It was a toss up for me... cheese? cookies? cheese? cookies?

The muffins are good, aren't they? K2 whipped up a batch last night to take into her nursing class today!

Meg said...

Thanks for the tag, sweetie, I love reading things like this about everyone!!

I love cheese too!! That explains alot where my weight is concerned, lol! Coldwater Blue and MossGreen, hmmm smells.... like a place in Mexico I love....

Anonymous said...

Cheese is my most perfect food too.

Flea said...

Yes, I'm glad that wasn't a carrot. :) But I planted an orange kalanchoe this weekend! Just in time for the hail to beat the crap out of it.

Anonymous said...

Coldwater blue and moss green...I've been playing with the green/blue palette lately, not my fav colors, but coldwater blue and moss green..now that just sounds damn beautiful! I have never seen Breakfast at Tiffany's *head drops in shame* I must do that. Maybe some day when I grow up, someone will actually tag me.

Anonymous said...

I love those colors too!

I am so glad you made the muffins...they are great aren't they...it's sickening but I am hopelessly addicted.

Thanks for the shout out!