Hot off my
two brain cells...
- I think I spend an hour a week unsubscribing from email spam. Where's the filter Kenneth?
- Do you remember who infamously said, "What's the frequency, Kenneth?"
- Speaking of unsubscribing, I cannot tolerate another newsletter update from Gwyneth Paltrow's blog GOOP. It is, in one word, vapid. What was I thinking?
- Speaking of vapid, I am missing Shauna Sand this week. Wonder if she has bunions or something.
- I am having a private contest with myself: How many pounds of groceries can I buy for $100 or less? We are eating a lot of fluffy food. You?
- I have developed an unhealthy attraction to Keith Urban. I consider this a problem.
- How high do reading glasses go? I'm starting to be a concerned 2.50.
- You must go to Trader Joe's and get their White Bean and Basil Hummus. Now.
- I continue to read the UVa Admissions blog even though The Bird has already been accepted. I can see this problem getting even worse.