Sunday, February 17, 2008

Warm and Fuzzy

Squazz and I went to a party the other night. I worked hard trying to look like I didn't work hard. Know what I mean? So, I'm sitting there with some friends, and we all admit that we are wearing tank tops under our snappy sweaters, and aren't we all just so clever? Because, you never know when it's going to get hot.

So, we're sitting, sipping and chatting away, when all of a sudden, I smell something hot. You know, that hot smell? So I say to Polly, "I think something's burning." I look around at all the candles. They are all behaving. Then I realize it. I am having a warm moment, and it is my bare skin next to my new sweater that is making that warm scent. Pretty.

As a saving grace, it really was hot in that place, and Squazz opened a window for us gals at the bar, and we were much relieved. Thanks, Squazzy.

4 comments:

brneyedgal967 said...

I read somewhere that Glade is making a new scent "New Sweater with a dash of Hot Flash." I hear it's all the rage at cocktail corner. *grin*

Anonymous said...

Hot flashes blow! Thank goodness you hang with people that get that!

Anonymous said...

yes, it's moments just like that, that make you so glad you're a woman, don't they? ;-)

kellypea said...

Jeez. The office I work in burns me up every day. Or is it the other way around? I just tell my younger coworkers to realize they'll get to feel like this all the time much later in their lives...HOT. Okay, and sweaty.