Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Things I Can't Stop Thinking About...

  • That German infant being dropped from a burning building, and caught by a policeman.
  • Super Tuesday results. Wow!
  • Chappy. Get well baby boy!
  • The Hawaii Chair.
  • Why my Google Ads are all about mental illness. ? ?
  • I am going on vacation soon, and haven't really bothered to get myself into beach-going shape. And I don't think it has anything to do with the snacks we consume during a little game of cards.
  • I won big bucks at bridge last night. Boo hoo, Annie.

  • What an all-around darn good sport I am. See you later, going shopping.

4 comments:

abb said...

Oh BOTHER!!

xoannie

brneyedgal967 said...

Hope you gals had fun last night! The baby being dropped is horrifying! Oh my bejeezus. Hawaii chair is fff---hilarious!!

Thanks for the laugh, mental. (no idea why you get mental searches!)

Tammy

kellypea said...

NICE! and I checked out all of your links. Jeez that takes a long time, but they were excellent. Especially the one about the Hawaiian chair. I can't even remember the last time I laughed that hard...

NH Yocal said...

OMG, that story about the baby is riveting.

BTW, those snacks look delicious and semi-healthy!! I wouldn't worry too much there.