Monday, February 11, 2008

Important Stuff

There are some burning questions I have that are taking up way too much space in my head. Please help me with some answers.
  • Why does the garbage man always deploy the compactor in our driveway? All the garbage juice drops out.
  • Why does a well-fed dog insist on eating the cat litter?
  • Why does it take one hour to gain a pound and one week to lose it?
  • Why do I always bang my cut finger into things?
  • When will I stop getting pimples?
  • What is it with that one white whisker?

Gah.

9 comments:

abb said...

My grandmother got pimples into her 80's. So you have many years of pimpledom to look forward to!

Just thought I'd help make your thought processes regarding pimples all warm and fuzzy. Don't need to thank me - it's just the cut of my jib.

:-)
P. S. What's a jib, anyway??

Mental P Mama said...

I think a jib is a sail. But what do I know?

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure it's a sail.

We had to place the cat pan in a place the dogs couldn't get it. We got tired of them running into the living room with a "cigar" in their mouths!

Anonymous said...

You know, those ARE really the deep thoughts that I've come to love about you ;)

Flea said...

I have all the same questions! Well, except for the first one. :) But ew. And we got the litter box with the swinging door, which means the dogs get their heads stuck. They like those tootsie rolls!

Anonymous said...

I loved the Airplane comment! I don't think there's a bad line in that movie! Thanks for commenting!

Anonymous said...

Um... yea... I have had all of those questions at one time or another. :)

Jules said...

I think I'm going to hurl...is there any good in living life and aging gracefully?

Anonymous said...

I want to know why my kids always put their shoes on the wrong feet! They have a 50-50 chance!

It's all the way of the universe.