Sunday, February 3, 2008

Calendar Check

According to my calendar, yesterday was Groundhog Day. That means it's February. Doncha think it could be time to TAKE DOWN THE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS?
My hormones have rendered me totally incapable of looking at all the dead garland and wreaths in my line of vision as I go about my daily life. I feel the sweat beads developing even sitting here writing about it. Now, nobody likes to deck the halls more than I do. I start early, and enjoy the glittery season for all its sparkling beauty. But when it's over, it's over. Think tulips and daffodils. Think happy springtime thoughts.
Please?

3 comments:

abb said...

Those really are pitiful pictures. Someone should definitly "let it slip" to that particular place that they're featured prominently on the WWW.....and not in a good way! ;-)

brneyedgal967 said...

I've been known to leave my christmas tree up until April. It's artificial though - and we swap decorations with hearts in February, green thingies in March and then Easter stuff. Weird, I know.

But I don't dried garland around. Ewww.

Check back tomorrow to see if you won the contest you entered on my blog - winner announced tomorrow morning!

Anonymous said...

Mine are down but not packed away. Just taking up space in my dining room. I really ought to pack them up, huh? LOL

(p.s. visiting by way of Wine on the Keyboard blog ;) )