Friday, February 1, 2008

Surprise Meme

So I'm sipping my java and visiting my favorite blogs this morning, and lo and behold...I've been tagged for a meme by Wine on the Keyboard. You should pay Kacey a visit--some funny stuff. She also has a great blog about blogging. Do yourself a favor, and go there, too.

Anyway, this meme has some rules we need to follow:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

Okay. Six random things about me:
1) I am secretly plotting to go to college with my children.
2) I am somewhat addicted to First Class Solitaire.
3) I love every kind of bean there is. I know.
4) I have a crush on George Washington.
5) Every time we entertain, I cut my finger.
6) I love to watch 'Nick at Night.'

Now I'm going to tag Tombstone Annie, Jules, Kellypea, Melinda Zook, and Elyse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was addicted to an online majong game. Had to finally cut myself off! What's with cutting your finger when you entertain?? I shouldn't laugh...but...LOL. Guess it makes you not want to have people over very often, doesn't it??