Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Analyze This

So, I had this dream the other night. I was sitting next to a lady in some sort of auditorium venue. While making idle--read mindless--chatter as I tend to do, I noticed that she had those size-tape thing-ies all over her sweater. Each one denoted a different size. I casually brought it to her attention because, I mean, I would want to know. Right? She just sat and stared at me.

In other news, I seem to have developed a girl-crush on this year's Sports Illustrated bathing suit cover girl. Has anybody out there seen her? Lord have mercy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL on the girl crush. How do these girls have NO FAT anywhere on their bods?

(I'm not a shrink, and I don't play on one your blog, but...)The dream? It means you don't really know what size you want to be?? Or?

Joanie said...

Well, I have been known to go out in public with one of those stickers on, but not mulitple...just wishing no one really knew that size, though! ha....and that girl is MUCH too skinny...geez,I see bones!

brneyedgal967 said...

I like the multiple size tags -- keep 'em guessing, I always say.

And that swimsuit model? Holy cow! That's just not fair. NOT. FAIR. AT. ALL. Yeah, girl crush or not - there are probably plenty of women who would switch teams for her. LOL