Friday, February 22, 2008

MemeMeMemeMeMemeMe

Asthmagirl is at it again. And I like this one where we have to list five random things about ourselves with pictures, so here you go:









I love all things pear.




And monkey.






I love my electric corkscrew. A little too much.







I am not a natural blond. Hard to believe from my drivel, I know.








I have become totally obsessed with Radiohead.









Annie, Jules and I have a new creation!

Better'n therapy!
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 random facts about yourself with pictures
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
Have fun! I am not feeling well today, so I'm not tagging anybody. But you people out there with the camera talent get to work!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, that was fun. I love learning little things about bloggers I read. I NEED that electric wine opener...

Anonymous said...

The electric wine opener looks cooler than cool!

I figured on the monkeys, but was surprised on the pears.

I hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged over at my house...please try to contain your excitement.

kellypea said...

Funny how I have a photo of my roots on my blog, too. What does this mean about us? And an electric wine opener? Really?

Anonymous said...

First, Kacey with Panini Grill and now you with an electric can opener. :)

Anonymous said...

your missing a pear...

Country Girl said...

I love Radiohead, too! This was fun.