- The Bird and I saw Eclipse yesterday. It was good! And that Kristen Stewart actually looked pretty.
- A random blogger I occasionally read is an attorney in Texas. He eloped last weekend in Vegas, and I felt a twinge of envy. What's that about?
- I did Day One of P90X, and a week later, did half of Day Two. Fail.
- So now, I am researching the Nike Plus. Anybody have a review for me?
- We are friends with a couple, and the husband is openly dating another woman. Openly. Should we tell the wife?
- Did you know that there is a device you can put on a cell phone and get a report on every call and text from that phone? Sad.
- I think honesty and integrity are more important to me in a partner than anything else. I guess that's what being 50 brings....
- I just found two different apps that help you find your car in a parking lot. Seriously? Are we that dumb?
- Speaking of dumb, why would anyone run for public office?
Wordless Wednesday: The Stories
5 hours ago