Wednesday, July 14, 2010

This-n-That Thursday


Blogfest!
  • Cooler? Check
  • Sunscreen? Check
  • Muu Muus? Check
  • Wi
Okay. Let's just stop this mess right now. My mommy thinks she can just post all her flippy little Blogfest packing items and skip on out of here? Well guess what? I am in charge of this here blog until she gets back. She cannot do a thing about it because she has no wireless down there. Her cell phone doesn't work until she gets to Gwynn's Island on Saturday. Heh.

Blogfest-Schlogfest. You want some This-n-That? Here:
  • I hate that new "weight control" kibble you make me eat. I am not fat.
  • And that baby talk? Gah. I am not a baby.
  • And I sniff stuff because I am a dog. You named me Dora the Explorer. Helloooo? I'm explorin'. Mkay?
  • I would like lots more treats, too. And pretzels.
  • And those baths? They are no good. I hate them.
  • You cannot take me to the park too much.
  • Yes, I must sleep touching a part of your body. All night.
  • We don't ever need to go to that V-E-T place ever again. I'm good.
  • I would like a new marrow bone every time you return from the grocery store.
  • I am sick and tired of all the fancy collars, too. I'm a dog, not a dress up doll.
  • And I bark sometimes. Get over it. You baby talk. Gah.
So you just go to your dumb blogfest, Mommy. I've got this.

21 comments:

Sassy said...

How cute is Dora the Explorer....love her! HAVE FUN!

Matty said...

Sounds like she runs the show around there.

Country Girl said...

Dora, I am surprised at you. You'd better be a good girl until mom gets back!

Ann Marie said...

Great bink isn't speaking to you now either!!!! She is the only doggie...

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

That's right Dora...let 'em know who's really running the show!
<><

Nurse Nancy said...

Sounds like a big party will be had at the complex while you are gone. The first annual Dog Fest?

Laura ~Peach~ said...

you feel better getting that off your chest dora? I hope so.. as for blogfest... I hope they have fun ONE YEAR i swear i am going... :)

Debbie said...

OH MY..did this make me laugh!! I may love you more Dora than your Mama!! Yippee...stay gone with your Blisters...Auntie Deb votes for Ms. Dora!

Anonymous said...

Oh I hope you have a good time....Dora does a good job....good dog! smiles.

Trisha said...

Good job, Dora! I think all of your wants are perfectly reasonable.

Grandmother Mary said...

Exactly! Our dog liked rice cakes when he needed to loose weight. Big, crunchy, few calories.

Suz Broughton said...

You should come live with me! My dogs get chicken jerky and sleep on the bed.

Keetha said...

My, Dora, you've got a 'tude! I'll look forward to more of your sassy self in the next few days!

Snooty Primadona said...

Hee, hee, hee.... I can't help but wonder what escapades Dora will have while you're gone.

Daryl said...

Oh Dora I am so proud of you for speaking BARK up 'bout those frickin' collars

Hilary said...

Sounds like she's got everything under control.

Have a great time!

Deb said...

Dora, you rock!

Delora said...

When Dora is finished with your blog, maybe she can head over to mine...

Joanie said...

Dora, you make a very good blogger! Sammy at my house likes to blog as well, and has much better banter than I do most days!

kim-d said...

I have been a horrible blogger lately, and an even worse commenter. I came out of my commenting inertia just for you. Dora, For The Win!!! :)

Karen Deborah said...

Dora has got it goin on!