Monday, July 5, 2010

Do What?

Aquarius - July. 5, 2010



Pay attention to the news today, Aquarius. Be sure to check not just the mainstream news but also the offbeat independent
publications and websites. Question what you hear and read. Take an active role in increasing your knowledge of the world. Take responsibility for your citizenship by keeping an eye on what's going on. Information is an important aspect of power.

Dear Astrology Mystery Writer:

The big news this week here in Connecticut is that we are having a heat wave. Oh, and there's a shark alert. What should I do first? Turn off major appliances when I'm not using them? Or go out and watch for sharks? I am all about doing the right thing, but I need some guidance.

Love, Mental P Mama

12 comments:

Country Girl said...

You can dance to this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPQlxHWsemI
It's a great summer tune. And it's got sharks.

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

I'm pretty sure what this means is you should cut off your appliances and head to a nice air conditioned restaurant for lunch indoors - away from the danger of sharks and heat. A nice cold chardonnay has been known to clarify things when the answer isn't always evident.

Trisha said...

Hmmmm - turning off appliances or watching for sharks. What a choice!

abb said...

I think you should be on shark watch. From your balcony. In Wilton. 10 miles from the beach. Works on all levels.

Care to do lunch???

LL Cool Joe said...

"Take an active role in increasing your knowledge of the world." I really haven't got time for this today, too busy living. I know knowledge is power, but the grass needs cutting.

Patty said...

Forget the sharks, stay in doors and try to keep cool. I think we're having the same heat wave. Yesterday was hot, but I do believe today is hotter.

I Am Woody said...

I say go out and look for sharks. That's what I'm doing!

Keetha said...

Stay indoors and drink watermelon daiquiries.

Unknown said...

Turn off your appliances..except for the AC. Then, go check out the sharks. Bring Dora to chase them away.

See you next week!!

Karen Deborah said...

turn off the appliances and hen go to your local favorite bar and grill and order grilled shark and then eat that sucker. yummy.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Stay inside! I dont want you to get any shark bites before blogfest!
<><

Debbie said...

Do not turn off A/C and please do not run any cleaning appliances. Only watch sharks during cocktail hour when it's cooler.

Oh good. Blogfest. I can't wait to live vicariously, which is the only way I go LOL