Sunday, July 18, 2010

Lawsy


Aquarius - July. 19, 2010
The day ahead should be excellent. You've been searching for meaning behind recent events. No doubt there have been a lot of changes both at work and at home. You're bursting with new ambition. Today, Aquarius, you're likely to put all these experiences into the hopper, stir them up, and be grateful for the thrilling life you lead right now! You may not get a specific answer. Sometimes feeling grateful is an answer all its own.

Meaning behind recent events?
I don't think there are enough doctors for that.
But this beautiful lady right up there?
The gracious, beautiful, amazing Chesapeake Bay Woman...Who allowed all the nonsense that is Blogfest into her home.
And yes, I am "grateful for the thrilling life I lead right now."
Have. Mercy.

19 comments:

Country Girl said...

Amen, baybee.

LL Cool Joe said...

I'm glad that's red wine she's got between her legs! That's a good way of getting it to be "room temperature". :D

Diane said...

Ahhhhhhhhh Looooooooooooooove Youuuuuuuuuuuu

abb said...

Twas the best!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

(sigh)
<><

Trisha said...

Looks like fun!

Meg McCormick said...

*urp*
*hic*
xo

Ellen said...

Did you write that just for post fest Monday???

Debbie said...

Perfect for me...feeling very grateful and YOU????

Perfect photo and perfect hostess! I'm sure you couldn't explain even half of what went on. I am thrilled for all of you :)

Deb said...

Did you write this horoscope yourself? Sounds like it was so inline with your weekend.

Audrey at Barking Mad! said...

I missed ya'll this year.

However, having kept up on Facebook and a couple of other blogs, it looks like you guys had a GREAT time!

Sassy said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I am sighing VERY LOUDLY!!! YES! You are blessed.....can we switch lives for a little......I would sure be okay with that......WOULD YOU?


I can't blame you for not wanting to....hahahahaa it's okay!

I Am Woody said...

LMAO! That photo says it all!!

kim-d said...

I am grateful for your thrilling life, too, because I get to read about it, see pictures, and laugh like I was there! I am particularly enamored of the crustacean chapeaux. Quite fetching. I laughed SO HARD when I saw those in the pictures!!! What a great group... :D

T said...

Freakin awesome photo!!!!

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

You are too sweet, however that lady in the crab hat wearing safety goggles with a wine bottle between her legs floating on a raft? Um, can we say CRAZY?

Thank you! Love you. Miss you. Looking forward to the next gathering.

Oyster Festival, anyone? I'll order the hats. And safety goggles.

Suz Broughton said...

Enjoy your tim...wait, is that a lobster on her head?

shrink on the couch said...

bursting with new ambition: what the heck does that feel like?

Daryl said...

Awesomeness to the nth