Friday, July 9, 2010

Happy Friday

A real man is a woman's best friend.

He will never stand her up and never let her down.
He will reassure her when she feels insecure and comfort her after a bad day.
He will inspire her to do things she never thought she could do; to live without fear and forget regret.

He will enable her to express her deepest emotions and give in to her most intimate desires.

He will make sure she always feels as though she's the most beautiful woman in the room and will enable her to be the most confident, sexy, seductive, and invincible.


No wait... sorry... I'm thinking of wine.

Never mind.


Blister love--Blogfest in 6 days!

14 comments:

Daryl said...

Blister Love!!!!

Karen Deborah said...

It's a perfect description of my husband. He really is that wonderful. Except he won't let me get a dog--YET!

Diane said...

Blister love back at you!

Deb said...

Oh how true! I thought about making a "Flat Deb" so I could be right there with ya'll...I will miss a great opportunity to have fun!

Linda said...

Hummmm...I just posted that same thing on my blog a couple of days ago! Great minds, and all that!

Where is the blogfest? Who is invited?

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

Oh my gosh...I was thinking...what in the world is she talking about and where do I get one until I read the wine part! Hehe!

Blogfest = Trying to work it out, at least for a day or two...we will see!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Blister Love indeed! See ya soon!
<><

Snooty Primadona said...

I was thinking it sounded more like my cat than my hubby...

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

Looking forward to sharing a real man with you in six short days.

Keetha said...

Bwah ha ha! That's super!

I'm with Deb - I want to be there, too. Maybe I'll send a Flat Keetha. Put me next to the wine.

mom x 2 said...

Blister love indeed!!!

Sassy said...

soooooo funny! LOVED IT! Blogfest would be the very best! LUCKY DUCK! I like Deb's idea of flat Deb.....one of my favorite stories and things to do with my class.....if only it could really work....{sigh}

Country Girl said...

Yeah, I was thinking while I was reading this that I wanted someone like that.
And then I realized I already had someone. Several of them, in fact! (can't wait to see you).

Suz Broughton said...

LOL! Love it.