- I think I may have an addiction to books. My "to read" stack is taller than I am.
- And David Sedaris has a new one coming out...
- Those "Your Baby Can Read" video commercials annoy the tar out of me. My babies learned how to read the old fashioned way: with their parents.
- Do you ever learn a new word and then see it used ten minutes later? I love it when that happens.
- I may go on a campout for the first time ever.
- Is it called a campout or camping out?
- I do not like harpsichord music. At all.
- Is it possible for a person to be stupid and a narcissist?
- Today, I would like to live in Florida.
- Steven Tyler looks more like a woman than most women.
- They covered the pool here at the complex. I guess Autumn is here.
- I love every season.
- I made this Chocolate Zucchini Cake the other day. You should make it. Today. The only change I made was that I baked it in a bundt pan for about 15 minutes more. Seriously. You won't believe how good this is.
- I am going to do 2 hours of cardio today.
10: Oh Come, All Ye Faithful
13 hours ago