Thursday, September 30, 2010

This-n-That Thursday

Things that have been scientifically verified by MPM:
  • Sunscreen and lots of water are the best things you can do for your skin.
  • All roads do, in fact, lead to Rome. At least they do in Italy.
  • There is very little better in this world than receiving a bouquet of flowers for no reason at all.
  • It really is all small stuff.
  • There comes a point when toenails are too long. It usually happens in a matter of hours.
  • Speaking of Rome, it really wasn't built in a day. As a matter of fact, they still don't know exactly how long ago the building actually began.
  • You probably don't need to cleanse your colon. It's pretty efficient on its own.
  • My dog is a genius.
  • Managing your expectations makes for few disappointments.
  • It really is about calories in versus calories burned.
Let's have yours....

19 comments:

Diane said...

My carpets will still be dirty Saturday. I'll clean them then!

abb said...

My dog is smarter than your dog!

Anonymous said...

Seize the Day. It's all that matters.

(okay, I'll add another one....Wine is a good thing!)

Laura ~Peach~ said...

you had me till the darn calorie thing... then when you started cursing i had to go ! GAH... for your entertainment read my blog comments ... running commentary with the one and only EMJAY LOL.

Daryl said...

Scientific stuff is always fascinating ... Rome wasnt built in day .. and NYC is still under construction .. go figure!

I Am Woody said...

I am always right. ;)

Keetha said...

Scientifically verified by me: calories in versus calories burned is horribly, terribly unfair.

Seriously: It's all about attitude. That's pretty much all we can control.

Go to bed early. You will feel better for it in the morning.

Emjae said...

calories in vs. calories burned=scientifically proven bullspit! At 18 and prego-calories suck...

scientifically proven:
Just because you're pregnant- doesn't make it 'okay' to be moody, overwieght, sassy, needy, winey, etc;

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Those clothes you buy that say "instantly slims you" DO.NOT.WORK.
<><

Unknown said...

I love your smart dog.

big hair envy said...

It is scientifically proven that NOTHING that you REALLY enjoy will ever be good for you. So, get out there and choose your vice!

Country Girl said...

Size does matter.

It doesn't matter anymore, though.

Unknown said...

All you need is love....

Give peace a chance....

Jo-Jo was a man.....
smiles...

gypsybiscuit said...

Even when they ask, most people don't want advice-- they want corroboration.

Debbie said...

If it's out of your control...then quit thinking about it!

Carol said...

1) I'm having my dog blessed next Sunday and I'm excited about this, maybe I'm getting old.

2) I think you have a profound opinion on colons, we should probably just leave them alone to do their thing.

3) Am going to Thurs 'ministry class', excellent brownies tonight, the Ghiardelli box mix. Yum, good!

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

I got nothin' except to verify that my toenails reached that stage yesterday. Day before yesterday? Fine. Yesterday? Way too long.

Nick said...

Colon cleansing? Not in this lifetime.

judi/Gmj said...

gigo is still relevant.