Monday, September 6, 2010

iPod Winner!!

My sister is mad at me for giving away the iPod.
I don't really care.

"17. And that's a pretty expensive thing to be giving away on a website."


#17Joanie said...

Wow, you get a lot more comments when you give something away! Sissy and Sammy are my little pals. Sammy likes to blog too, like you, Dora, so he writes every once in a while..usually complaining about Silly Sissy. Your mama is one lucky gal...traveling!

Dear Joanie:

Please email my mommy at mentalpmama@aol.com so she will know where to send your prize! Congrats!

I'll be back as soon as I find something else up here in her office to give away next.

Oh, and she says she is having a nice time.

10 comments:

Camellia said...

Hey! It's Monday. I want to win something.

deborah said...

Congrats to the winner! Dora, I hope you aren't missing your mama- she will be back soon and I'm sure she will have goodies for you! Ear scratches, deb

Innkeeper Seely said...

Way to go Dora, your first give away. Now if you go dig around I'm sure you will find something else that isn't too pawed over to give away. Heck, even dog earred books are OK since we are all in it for the thrill and fame of being winners.

Country Girl said...

Congratulations to the lucky winner!

Tonjia said...

woo hoo! congratulations!! looking forward to hearing from you again Dora.

Hilary said...

Congrats to Joannie!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Joanie!
Dora, could there be a nice cabernet or chanti hidden in that office of your Mom's????
LOL sorry, couldn't resist.

Daryl said...

Congrats to the winner!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Yeah Joanie!!
<><

Debbie said...

Congratulations Joanie! Isn't Dora the best? :)