Wednesday, September 1, 2010

This-n-That Thursday

What was I thinking
  • When I cut my toenails to the quick?
  • When I colored my hair two shades darker than its natural shade?
  • When I agreed to yet another charity event?
  • When I put my nook charger away for good keeping?
  • When I thought I could set up my new laptop all by myself?
  • When I ordered a gluten-free meal on a flight to Rome?
  • When-------------------
You know what old lady?
I've had just about enough of your sh"tuff."

And if any of you people are still here after reading her drivel...
(Yes, I am a beagle-mix and I know what drivel is...)
Work with me here....
I have spent some quality time up in that hole she calls her office.
There's some fun stuff in there she doesn't even know about.
So I will be hosting some give aways contests while my mom is away.
Just don't tell her.

Oh, and that gluten-free meal?
You get what you ask for.
Just sayin'.
Love, Dora, DIC
Dog in Charge.

17 comments:

I Am Woody said...

Nails to the quick! Ouch!!

joanne said...

ick, wow, ouch, really?

Ellen said...

Oh Dora - you crack me up. Better that your person cut her nails to the quick rather than yours! Behave while she's away.

LL Cool Joe said...

The gluten free meal, was a mistake. I'm sure you know this already...

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

Go, Dora! Can't wait for the contests.

deborah said...

Dora, you are adorable! I love your smile:) We shall keep in touch while Mama is away! Oh, she didn't plan any gluten-free meals for you-did she?

Debbie said...

Dora? Auntie Deb here. I hope you can cause as much mischief as doggedly possible while she's away!

P.S. Don't share with her...but you are much funnier!! Our secret :)

Anonymous said...

gluten free...what were you thinking!!!

Laura ~Peach~ said...

give aways YEAH DORA!!!

Daryl said...

Another charity event? OMG.

Shelley Jaffe said...

Oooh, Dora In Charge sounds much more fun than Charles in Charge. Let the hijinx ensue!!!!!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Dora, I cant wait for you to get this party started!!
<><

Unknown said...

gluten free meal.
oh.my.
that just sounds so disgusting.
LOVED this post.

Hilary said...

Ouch ... sounds painful. I hope you enjoy the trip.. with or without gluten.

Diane said...

I love you Dora! Maddie sends her regards!

Country Girl said...

Dora's in charge? Watch out world!

Deb said...

Dora...it will be a kinder and gentler world when you take over!