What was I thinking
- When I cut my toenails to the quick?
- When I colored my hair two shades darker than its natural shade?
- When I agreed to yet another charity event?
- When I put my nook charger away for good keeping?
- When I thought I could set up my new laptop all by myself?
- When I ordered a gluten-free meal on a flight to Rome?
You know what old lady?
I've had just about enough of your sh"tuff."
And if any of you people are still here after reading her drivel...
(Yes, I am a beagle-mix and I know what drivel is...)
Work with me here....
I have spent some quality time up in that hole she calls her office.
There's some fun stuff in there she doesn't even know about.
So I will be hosting some
give aways contests while my mom is away.
Just don't tell her.
Oh, and that gluten-free meal?
You get what you ask for.
Love, Dora, DIC
Dog in Charge.