Monday, September 13, 2010

Off Center?

Off center... Is it jet lag? Or is the the 15 pounds I brought home on my person from Italy? And while we're at it, those 15 pounds are on top of the extra 25 I took with me. But I shall tackle this tomorrow. I need to postpone anything taxing. And look for a job.

What is your day looking like?

Oh, and I have some shots of my eating and drinking frenzy trip to Italy on my Facebook Wall.

Aquarius Daily Horoscope
Today's Aquarius Horoscope from Cafe Astrology
September 13, 2010
You could be feeling a bit off-center now, which is temporary. Postpone important decisions or appointments until you are more sure of yourself and in touch with your feelings. Pluto, the ruler of your career sector, ends its retrograde period today, and you'll find that over the coming weeks, motivation for pushing forward in your career returns. Obstacles clear.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair


13 comments:

Debbie said...

Starving for more photos...loved them.

I wasn't planning on tackling anything strenuous today. I'll watch my balance at Curves :)

Daryl said...

You trip photos are superb ... I am saving my energy for the coming weekend .. TN friend is coming ..

kim-d said...

I sincerely hope that whatever is causing the off-balanceness does not make you fall down. However, if it does...that extra 15 will come in handy. But let's not even get going on weight.

I read my horoscope, but the first sentence made me tired. Then the second sentence said something about independence in relationships...and I got downright flummoxed, so I gave up. Will try again tomorrow. :)

Linda said...

I didn't even go anywhere, and the #'S keep coming. Hummmmm.

Now the tax assessors are here...taxes will be going up!

Keetha said...

Can't wait to check out the photos.

I'm glad you're home safe and if it makes you feel any better, I'm feeling off center, too. Maybe it is indeed an Aquarius thing.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

I'm headed that way!!!
<><

Big Hair Envy said...

My life is one long line of off-centeredness;) Welcome home!

Grandmother Mary said...

The photos are amazing and I've been to some of those places. Trippy!
Oh, yes, the weight thing. My solution to increased eating? Increased running during the week.

abb said...

Tomorrow is another day...

Country Girl said...

Oh, your photos are beautiful. I want to go there some day. Can't believe the view from the kitchen door.

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

CAn't wait to check out the photos, but regarding Off Center? Off center is the new normal. Crazy is too, but off center sounds so much better.

Unknown said...

I went to check out the photos and FB says they are temporarily unavailable.......oh well, Yep it's just jet lag....smiles..

Sandra said...

I never wanted to go to Italy. Had never thought about it really. But now after Elizabeth Gilbert, Julia Roberts, and you mentioning the food, well, I think I better add that place to my to-do list!