- Today has dawned grey and foggy and drizzly. This is wonderful news.
- I came in second place at Bridge last night. This, too, is wonderful news.
- I had my car serviced yesterday, and while I waited in the fancy little waiting area, a woman stared at me. For two hours. It was awful.
- Why do dogs have to sniff everything?
- One week from today, the coven of Blisters reconvenes on the Chesapeake Bay.
- I have to give my elevator speech in one hour and I am still in my pajamas. Not good.
- Why does printer ink cost so much?
- My parrot attacked my hair yesterday as I bent down to feed him.
- I love those Viactiv calcium and vitamin D chewy things.
- That eyeglass commercial where the woman is calling her cat to come to bed and a raccoon comes in makes me laugh every time. At this rate, a Dean Martin/Jerry Lewis movie would probably send me over the edge. I need a job.
- I wonder how roasted parrot tastes.....
2 hours ago