- This condo is about half the size of our house.
- We weren't sure we were doing the right thing when we put our house on the market. I am happy now.
- I feel like I'm on vacation. A vacation where I am carrying stuff around all the time.
- My back hurts.
- The biggest change is for Dora. Dora is our dog who thinks she's a human.
- Now that we have no yard, Dora has to be walked many, many times a day.
- I think I've lost 5 pounds since Monday. This is good news.
- I wonder if I'll miss all my stuff we put in storage. I'm betting on "no."
- Today I am going to finesse The Bird and Augie's rooms.
- My Blisters sent us the most beautiful basket of flowers as a housewarming. There is even a bird's nest in it;)
- Our deck overlooks the pool here. The Gladys Kravitz in me takes much pleasure in this.
- The neighbors are all quite friendly. Squazz is a little leery of a couple--I find it amusing and am hopeful it will give me something to blog about. How sick is that?
- When something doesn't work, the concierge comes and takes care of it. Same with burned out light bulbs.
- Have I mentioned I feel like I'm on vacation?
Street and 3 Gifts from my Heavenly Father
3 hours ago