Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy Monday


Aquarius - Apr. 19, 2010
You're bound to be busy but happy today,Aquarius. You'll likely spend the morning doing chores and generally puttering around the house. Don't be surprised if a friend drops by unexpectedly in the afternoon with some important news to share. Your evening could be occupied doing research at the library or on the computer. It seems your friend's news piqued your curiosity about a particular subject.

So... I am going to take every word of this horoscope to heart. Today is the two week mark for our new life in The Complex. And I am still happily puttering around here in my doll house. I am hoping that my friend who drops by is the cable guy to fix my Internet. We have had very little service all weekend. It was both frustrating and peaceful at the same time....

And in other news, I have thoroughly enjoyed all the feedback on St. Joseph. Some amazing stories have been coming my way, and there are more to come!

Now the research at the library has me stumped...I'd much rather be here this evening--sitting on my deck--and monitoring the neighbors....

Is your horoscope as fun as mine?

17 comments:

Ellen said...

For the Capricorn in me:

Unless you want to get into an intellectual sparring match with someone today, you might want to just stay home, bunny. It could be, however, that this battle of the wits is staged to take place in your very own kitchen, so perhaps you should take a long walk by yourself to avoid others. Or simply prepare for battle. People aren't apt to be very sympathetic to your cause, so wear your suit of armor.

Can't wait to see who I'll be arguing with today - glad my teflon suit is ready to repel any barbs.

Anonymous said...

Hm, *I* should be that friend. That would mean I'd have exciting news...I could sit on your deck and drink with you! Wouldn't that be fun. We could both blog about your neighbors...

Diane said...

Monitoring the neighbors sounds very exciting! Kiss Dora for me!

Debbie said...

You can do research on where the heck is Molly and then maybe she'll be the surprise friend dropping by!

I was just doing research on Thomas Kincaid...love his work. A friend is dropping by to see me this afternoon. David! Going to the dentist and then going right back to Charlotte...I'll get a quick hug. He's working 2 jobs now..p/t landscaping :)

Trisha said...

While I never look at my horoscope I do have fun reading yours each week! Good luck with the research and here is hoping that your visitor is indeed the cable guy!

Daryl said...

Just thank the chutes and tubes of the internets that you dont have T-W.

Keetha said...

The research? Has something to do with Shana and those lucite heels, I just know it.

Unknown said...

Your horoscope is chock full of good busy stuff. How is Dora adjusting?

Country Girl said...

Mine is telling me that usually I'm a drill sergeant. Am I really like that? Am I always telling people what to do? Harumph!

Nancy said...

Loved the story of St. Joseph! I'll have to remember that. I LOL at the last sentence of you previous post - there are people to be watched..

abb said...

Well, the library IS within walking distance of you...though I doubt it's open on Monday...

Who dropped by???

Karen Deborah said...

Whose coming over to play? Oh dad gum it I am so jealous.

noble pig said...

Glad you are enjoying your place!

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

I wish a friend would drop by with exciting news. It is pretty boring here right now in ruralville. No neighbors to spy on ;0)

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

I will not rest until you write about these neighbors, in great detail, and with the MPM infusion of humor.

Do any of them have wonky teeth by chance?

imbeingheldhostage said...

Never. Your horoscope is far more interesting. I am so happy for you that you're enjoying your puttering and neighbor watching :-)

Snooty Primadona said...

Mine sucked so I'll just ignore it...