- Laura Bush's memoir has been out for one day, and I've seen so much of it that I feel like I already read it.
- And that nutjob Rielle Hunter is on Oprah today? No, thank you.
- I love that Dawn commercial where they are washing the oilslick animals.
- Those aerial shots of that oilslick heading for Louisiana are making me sick.
- Joan Rivers has a show on TVLand called "How'd You Get So Rich?" I am oddly intrigued by it.
- Speaking of commercials...the latest Pedigree one with all the shelter dogs? Makes me cry every time.
- I've seen more of Britain's PM Gordon Brown in the last 24 hours than I want. Forgetting about open mics is never a good thing. Never.
- I think I'll just go back to watching owlets.
Please tell me I am not the only one with such deep thoughts as these....