Monday, April 26, 2010

Really?

Daily Overview for April 26, 2010 (Today)

Aquarius

1/20 – 2/18


You are like the poster child for connectivity, today! Get connected, baby!


Try to show someone new a little kindness, or reach out to someone you'd normally never say hello to. It's a really good time to make new friends and allies,and connecting with others is always beneficial.


Connected? I was hoping for a massage and a pedicure. I guess I will put that off until tomorrow. It appears I have some networking to do. It is Monday after all. Right? What does yours say?

    10 comments:

    Nurse Nancy said...

    I am trying to avoid reading it as Monday's are never fun....
    I would go for the mani/pedi. No better thing to do on a gloomy day.

    winetipper said...

    Maybe you need to connect with your masseuse/masseur?

    Daryl said...

    Get a deep tissue massage and ask him/her to really work your lower back/legs ... and drinks lots and lots of water ... you did such an amazing thing ... I am so proud to call you Blister!

    I Am Woody said...

    I'm supposed to start doing something that I need finished. So I guess I better hop to it...

    Diane said...

    Mani Pedi is always good and you've earned one!

    Unknown said...

    I think you are supposed to be connecting with your new neighbors!

    Laura ~Peach~ said...

    need a mani/ pedi... tomorrow maybe... working on getting caught up with connections... and ... and... and

    Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

    You can network at the nail salon!
    <><

    Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

    Massage and pedicure? OMG. I stopped reading right there. That is EXACTLY what I need right now. *sigh*

    Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

    It's hard to get any more connected than to a person rubbing your feet. Or perhaps it is possible, but we're not talking about that right now.

    Any way, I'm with Grandma J.

    Connect it on up with those neighbors and report back. We'll be here popping the popcorn and chilling the wine.