MommyPie tagged me. And so did Asthma Girl. And because I am a lazy broad, my post today is MommyPie's 10 Random things. Just because AG's was long. And I am so
lazy busy. But I will do it, AG. I promise.
“Tell us/me/the world 10 interesting/random/quirky/normal/silly things about yourself … things you’re looking forward to, things about you personally, whatever you want.”
Here we go:
1) I miss Tim Russert so much; you'd think we had something going on. By the way, Squazz, we didn't.
2) I have a tattoo. Guess where and what it is. And, if you know me, please don't spoil this. Thanks.
3) I sometimes drink Cabernet. Shocking. Right?
4) I have a little crush on Joe Biden. Maybe not so little. By the way, when does that old plagiarism scandal rear its little head again?
5) My mother loved Joe Biden. A lot.
Conservative Republican loving brothers disagreed with her.
7) Can you tell I'm watching the convention?
8) I am wondering if I have a favorite child. People do, you know. I don't think I do.
9) My husband loves his Harley motorcycle. It is a Fat Boy.
10) Some days we ride together.
11) Some days I stay home.