- Wake up with no voice. Whatsoever.
- The combination of the party on Saturday, girls'
drinkingswimming party yesterday, and my dang asthma have rendered me unfit for any form of human contact.
- Immediately decide to linger in bed for a bit.
LieGiggle to husband when he calls from golf course and asks what I'm doing. "Working."
- Drink lots of tea.
- Decide to remain in pj's.
- Eat egg whites.
- And twenty minutes later, a toasted bagel with butter. (Fiber One!)
- Actually sit at computer and
blogwork. For a bit.
- Do some laundry.
- Go to kitchen, open fridge and eat about 4 cups of Cape Cod Chicken Salad from Costco.
- Feel very full for about 3 hours.
- And a little sick.
- Rest while watching Lifetime movie about bad neighbors.
- Make HUGE mistake and answer phone. Annie. She wants to go to Weight Watchers' meeting.
- Do more laundry.
- Giggle more when husband calls. Sorry, Gloria.
- Take shower, shave legs--less weight. Do not apply any lotion because of ounce factor: It might impact my weight.
- Go to Weight Watchers weigh-in. Have officially gained 7, SEVEN, pounds since joining.
- Come home with Annie and drink some wine.
- Eat a small salad.
- Take diuretic.
- Finally put lotion on itchy legs.
- Good night peeps.
its a mystery
1 hour ago