Sunday, January 27, 2008

A Wise Horoscope

Today's Aquarius Horoscope for Jan 27, 2008
Short trips in your neighborhood may be rendered nearly impossible today by factors above and beyond your control, such as traffic, construction, or both, dear Aquarius. If you have errands to run, put them off. (What's this...permission to procrastinate? From the stars no less?) Or if you can, walk or ride a bicycle to run them. (And aggravate my rosacea? You have to be kidding me.) If you must go in the car, however, make sure you have your favorite music with you so you can do something while waiting in traffic. Otherwise you'll go crazy with boredom. (I don't think so. I cannot get any crazier. Right?)
Excellent. Today is done, and here I sit in my pj's.
And in other news:
WASHINGTON (Jan. 26) - A large U.S. spy satellite has lost power and could hit the Earth in late February or early March, government officials said Saturday.
Huh? And we just sit around worrying about the stock market???

No comments: