Monday, May 24, 2010

Wake Me Tomorrow

AQUARIUS

Jan 20 - Feb 18

http://www.homepagers.com/daily/aquar.jpg


Monday, May 24, 2010
Disputes over work, career, professional reputation, and long-range personal goals are indicated. Premature action, showing your cards too soon, or inability to rely on co-workers or suppliers can cause much aggravation. You may somehow threaten your superiors or others who are influential in helping you gain your objectives. Biding your time would be better in the long run, though right now it may rile you.

This is the best horoscope I could find for myself this morning. And, believe me, I have been searching for one I can tolerate for quite a while. Pretty ugly, isn't it? And, "bide my time?" I am not known for my biding abilities. Not in the least. What to do with myself....
What does yours say?

17 comments:

Flea said...

Go live, girl. Just live. Enjoy your day.

Karen Deborah said...

ignore it girl! just say pshhhshaw!

Debbie said...

I don't bide well either. I'm relating this to something personal with Rooster and need to heed warning by keeping my feathers unruffled. I'm going to my happy place :) Curves :) Hugs to you Mama!

Debbie said...

It's Monday...babies at home. Ignore the stupid horoscope!!

Daryl said...

I say go shopping

abb said...

So does that mean our bridge game is canceled?

big hair envy said...

Just go out and get yourself a new pair of shoes....that always makes ME feel better;)

Keetha said...

The great thing about horoscopes is that when they're great, you can say, "I just KNEW it! I knew I was destined for great things!" and when they're awful - like today - you can say, "See? Stupid horoscopes. Clearly, they're nothing but hogwash."

Win-win.

Tammy said...

I'm with Daryl... go shopping!

Grandmother Mary said...

Nah! Biding is not all it's cracked up to be- do what you love and phooey to the rest!

Unknown said...

I hope you crawled back into bed...

Unknown said...

You have two choices...

1. Stay in your PJ's and eat chocolate

2. Stand up and shout, "I'm not abiding anymore"

Now I feel better, but when I went to check my horoscope your link took me to January 2004! Maybe you read the wrong horoscope!

Diane said...

I say follow your heart. People that bide often have to settle. You are not a settler!

Snooty Primadona said...

Yup, you read the wrong one girlfriend! Now, don't feel all better?

LL Cool Joe said...

As you know I'm the same as you. Well no, not the same, I mean I'm Aquarius. I don't take these things too seriously myself so I hope you just enjoy your day!

Country Girl said...

So how was your day? I'm sure it wasn't as bad as all that, right?!

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

Wine, shoes, shopping, lunch and more wine. Plus a nap.

These things, together, will help you in most all shituations.

Either one independent of the other is pretty darn effective too.