Monday, May 17, 2010

Yikes

Aquarius Horoscope
For The Week Starting May 17, 2010
- You should not commit yourself to any contract, extra work or a second job. Even though the opportunities are there, you are doing enough as it is. Too much of a work load could now affect your health. Your blood pressure should be checked periodically by a professional. This week you are feeling nervous, stressed and on edge but it is only temporary and passes quickly. Even so, get that BP checked.

Nervous, stressed and on edge? And I am looking for a job. Better see what my BP is....

What does your week look like?

12 comments:

Debbie said...

Nope. Does not apply. To either one of us. Thank God....

How the birds doing in the new nest?

xoxoxoxo

abb said...

That's just plain weird!

Grandmother Mary said...

I'm an Aquarius, too, but I'm practicing peace and compassion to keep the stress level low. Checking your BP periodically is always a good idea since hypertension has no symptoms and needs treatment. However, at your age and apparent weight, you probably don't have to worry!

Diane said...

Take care, Mama. That sounds pretty ominous!

Decadent Housewife said...

Tell your astrologer to take a hike.
Sounds like they had a bad weekend.

Tammy said...

Maybe your second job should be to sit out on your little deck and observe, then report! This will be good for us and for your BP!

Keetha said...

I thought my week was off to a good start. Me and my Aquarius self need to be on guard, though - feeling nervous, stressed, and on edge possibly to come. Ugh.

Frank Baron said...

I'm a Gemini and we can never agree whether or not to take horoscopes seriously. ;)

Anonymous said...

Stay inside...go nowhere....that's what I want my h'scope to say....smiles.

LL Cool Joe said...

Looks like I have to get my BP checked as well then. After this last weekend I'm convinced it's high!

Flea said...

That's hilarious! Now calm down, Mental P ...

Daryl said...

Ah ... well, sadly its back to work for me ... but since I took off Monday to fly back from Nashville, its a short week .. wheeeeeeeee