The one where I procrastinate and spend time writing about it:
- It's really easy to switch your closet back to warm-weather clothes when you never made the switch for winter.
- If you shuffle the papers around on your desk long enough, some of them become outdated and you can then throw them away. Now that is what I call progress.
- How long do you wait for a sore tooth before you call the dentist? I am thinking six months.
- Clean clothes can just as easily be worn from where they sit in the laundry basket. Putting them away takes up valuable time that you can better use to organize your desk
shuffle those annoying papers around.
- The closet floor can serve as a receptacle for dirty things until you finish wearing everything in the basket.
- Put some socks on the dog for easy dust-mopping.
- Ditto for the cat, but expect to find them hidden in the litter box.
- What is the difference between procrastination and laziness?
- I am hoping: "A lot."
- "Andy Griffith" on TVLand is the best time waster. Every. Single. Night.
- How can you beat Aunt Bea, Barney and Miss Crump? Seriously?
- Oops. I think I just remembered mildewing laundry.
- Stupid bills get in the way of everything. Even laundry.
- See? There's a cure for laundry. But do you dare?