Let's just get right down to business. Shall we?
- Do you think insects get stiff knees? Don't ants lift something like 5 times their weight? Wouldn't that make their knees hurt?
- My baby Augie is coming home from a school retreat this afternoon. I cannot wait to see him. Wonder how much time he'll allot me before his social plans kick in?
- My Baby Bird is going to Virginia by herself on Friday. I am proud and nervous. I think I'd better get used to that feeling. Right?
- Do ants have knees?
- I am having an acupuncture treatment today. For everything. Especially my knees. I hope she has enough needles.
- Is it possible to eat too much spinach in one day? I think I may have an answer to that question.
- That Dooce woman? She's having a baby in a few months? Why does she keep complaining about feeling her baby move? She has no idea how lucky she is.
- I am looking forward to our NYC dinner on Monday when Big Hair Envy and family come to visit! Daryl, Annie and my Bird are going to be the entertainment;)
- My favorite Easter Candy is jelly beans.
- I love Andy Griffith reruns and Two and a Half Men. Would someone please analyze this for me.
- Is there a way to sharpen tweezers?
Have a wonderful day, my friends. And please take care of your knees.