Hey, I'm older than the President:
- Love is not a feeling, it is a behavior.
- You don't really have to have 8 glasses of water every day.
- "Parent" is actually a verb.
- Don't "say," just "do."
- How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours. ~ Wayne Dyer
- That clean underwear thing you've always heard? It's true.
- Love is when two people know everything about each other, and it's okay.
- True friends stab you in the front. ~ Oscar Wilde
- A dirty diaper always needs to be changed as soon as possible.
- Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence. ~ George Washington
- The only way to have a friend is to be one. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be. ~ Abraham Lincoln
And, yes, I know this is quote-heavy, but they are brilliant, right? And, wise? Don't worry...all my good friends are still there. I've just been thinking....
What do you have to add?