Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Meaningful Ripple Effects?


Aquarius - Aug. 3, 2010
This is a day of untold opportunity, Aquarius. If you've been concerned that you haven't been using your full creative potential, you can put that concern to rest today. Your creativity is boundless and you'll finally realize it. Be on the lookout for any unusual opportunities. Someone or something you encounter could have meaningful ripple effects on you.

I woke up this morning to reports that 16-year-old Justin Bieber has his memoir coming out in October. I didn't know who Justin Bieber was until March, when he caused a stampede of screaming 'tweens at a mall on Long Island. Apparently he is some hot singer. So today? I may have a chance to have untold opportunity? Um, okay. Maybe I can be like good ol' Justin. gah

Get yours here
Are you gonna give Justin a run for his money, too?

16 comments:

Country Girl said...

A sixteen-year-old with a memoir? That's just ridiculous.

Nurse Nancy said...

I think your memoire would be far more interesting....Justin cannot even get a sentence out of his mouth in an interview. Hope he is better writer or has a good ghost writer.

Debbie said...

I've never heard of him. I agree with Nancy...yours more interesting. You feeling creative? Me either. See? Now I don't see Tuesday Texting. I'm just feeling confused.

Last day you can take off. Period.

mom x 2 said...

How is it possible to have enough information to put into a memoire at 16.... Gah! is right!!

LL Cool Joe said...

If his book is anything like his music I'll give it a miss thanks.

Trisha said...

That whole memoir thing is a joke. I think they are just publishing a book to take advantage of the young girls who will buy anything with his name/picture on it. After all - what can he really have done in only 16 years?

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Delivah me.
<><

Keetha said...

Let's don't talk about Justin whoever* and his ridiculous memoir. Let's focus on that horoscope - I like that one!

* I don't know who he is or what he could possibly have to memoir about.

I Am Woody said...

Yeah...what Country Girl said!

Karen Deborah said...

this is the definition of an oxy moron. Or maybe just a moron.

Diane said...

He hasn't lived long enough to have anything worthwhile to say...

Daryl said...

He is writing an autobiography? Who cares? Maybe he can date/marry/impregnate one of the Palin bimbos ... at least then I would sort of understand the media attention he gets.

I am putting my creative energy into whining about the I DIDNT ASK FOR IT upgrade to Office 2007 ..

Unknown said...

If you write yours, I would buy it...

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

If you write it, they will come.

If he writes it, that's just plain dumb.

Nancy said...

The first time I heard of him was the video of the little girl crying to her mother that she loved Justin B. - she went on and on - did you happen to catch it? It was funny in a disturbing way.

Joanie said...

I got a belly laugh from this. Maybe my 10 year old grandson should write his memoirs?