- Why did we have to learn how to use a slide rule? Have you ever used one in the real world?
- Dora and I had a beautiful walk this morning. There is a hint of Fall in the air.
- I love the change of seasons. I think it must be because of my short attention span.
- I was really sad for college departures this year. But I have recovered.
- I got an international driver's license yesterday. I feel so grown up.
- I am so ready for football to start.
- We have our
jihadbridge group tonight. I feel lucky;)
- Remember those fat pencils and crayons that were flat on one side? Do they still make those?
- And that jar of paste that had the hole in the middle where the little brush would fit? I loved that. I may or may not have even snacked on it from time to time.
- And what about logarithms? I can tell you that not only do I not know how to do them, I have never had to think about it since my SAT.
- Speaking of SATs...shudder.
- I am going on an adventure in one week. I cannot wait.
- I am currently reading Italian Phrases for Dummies. It is awesome.
- Does anyone know how I can lose 20 pounds in one week?
48 minutes ago