Monday, March 17, 2008

St. Patrick's Day O'Meme

So there's this new meme floating around out there, and I have decided to play along today. The rules:

1) You must post the rules on your post before you answer the questions. check

2) You need to list one fact about yourself using each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name use your maiden name instead. check

3) When you are finished with your answers, you tag one person for each letter of your name. nope




L My lilies have sprouted!



I I have no idea how to load my i-pod. Bird and Augie have to put my songs on for me. I don't know what I'm going to do when they skeedaddle off to college. Oh yeah, I forgot. I am going to go too.

L The heck with that sassy water. I am seriously thinking about Liposuction. I hate this menopot business. Seriously.

L I am a total Lifetime TV nerd. As a matter of fact, it is on right now.

I I do not like store-bought ice cream. Not to worry, though, I get plenty of calories elsewhere.






A There has been no one to rival Audrey Hepburn. Ever.


N I grew up hating this middle name. Now I love it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate the menopot thing too. And I'm not even doing it yet. I guess mine's from the steroids.
Your lily's are lovely!

Anonymous said...

Oooh lipo...would love that but I'm terrified!

Meg said...

Lipo is good...or so I hear...I would love to find out sometime! Have you heard of Lipo Selection? I think that is what it is called...suppose to be easier on the ole' body. I am DEF ckg that out!

Raising my glass (next time I have a cocktail of course) to Lifetime and Audrey! You rock!