Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Wishes

I am very blessed to be able to work with the incredible group of talent that is the flower ministry in my church.



We worked like crazy yesterday to move from the solemn season of Lent into the joy that is Easter.

Peace.

Renewal.

The picture above is the Lady Chapel which is adjacent to the altar. Each year, we are treated to a garden like the one in Gethsemane, on the base of the Mount of Olives, which reminds us of our abundance and blessings. My picture does not begin to do this place justice. I wish everyone could see this. These are called Blizzard Roses.


They are exquisite in person, too.

St. Paul's on the Green
One special place...
I wish you and yours a blessed Spring Season of renewal and love.

10 comments:

Meg said...

What a BEAUTIFUL church! You have yourself a Blessed Easter, I am off to services myself.

Hugs,
Meg

Anonymous said...

L.
I'll save you a piece of pie!

Happy Easter to you!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! I can feel the joy!!

Happy Easter!! :)

Joanie said...

Those pictures are beautiful...glad I logged on tonight to see them.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, those are beautiful. It looks like a wedding for a princess! Thanks for sharing. Happy Easter.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

absolutely beautiful pictures ! what a great ministry!
Happy Easter
Laura

Snooty Primadona said...

Those pictures remind me of where I went to boarding school. I loved that church.

I'm glad you had such a blessed Easter!

Mary said...

I don't know what is more beautiful, the flowers or the church. Hope your Easter was happy!
xoxo,
Mary

Anonymous said...

Wow, beautiful flowers and beautiful church! What a fun ministry to work with!

Country Girl said...

Wow, beautiful church. I am in love with your picture of the blizzard rose. Just spectacular!