Monday, June 28, 2010

Oh the Possibilities....

Aquarius Daily Horoscope

Part of you may want to sever ties with someone just now but the timing is wrong. You're better off to forget any grievances you have, and even if you have to spend time with that person, try to enjoy it if you can. The time will soon come when you can gracefully do what needs to be done and move onto greener pastures.

Emotions: Good ~ Money: Fair ~ Wellness: Fair
Power Numbers: 25, 11, 46, 31, 5, 20

Eyeballing those greener pastures is gonna be hard all day;) What does your day look like?

9 comments:

Laura ~Peach~ said...

day is looking crappy... its hot and i do think we have lost a fish... :( maybe more than one if the ph does not come up pretty fast... i do not like the heat sam i am... i do not like at all...
sigh.

Trisha said...

My day looks to be fun - making freezer jam for the first time and trying to decide if I need to see the doctor about a rash. How much more fun can one person have?

Daryl said...

I thought I did sever those ties .. ummm .....

abb said...

Take me with you to that green pasture, will ya??

Meg McCormick said...

My day looks pretty swell because I am tied only to my own schedule and not to that of my kids, who are with their grandparents in a whole other state!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

My day is looking good now that its almost quitting time!
<><

LL Cool Joe said...

I'll remember this when dealing with my mother.

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

Does this have anything to do with the neighbors? Cuz I'm still waiting for some photos and commentary.

While I'm waiting I'll take some blueberry pie, please. TSAnnie wants some too.

Debbie said...

Um...I am about to break the tie between Rooster and I. Maybe I should hold off....Nah