Monday, June 21, 2010

Dazed and Confused

Aquarius Weekly Horoscope

AquariusJune 21 - June 27, 2010
If there ever was a week when you needed to perfect the art of juggling, finding a balance between work and play, this is it. The Sun's move into your work sector on Monday sets the scene for the most important month of the year for work matters and with a total solar eclipse here next month, there is the potential for significant new beginnings or opportunities opening up. You would think then that you'd need to be super work focused, but with Mercury remaining in your romantic and creative sector until Friday, the answer is no. Once Mercury leaves things will become a lot more work focused, but as this is the last activity in your romantic and creative sector for the year, a balance between work and play is crucial. Keep your mind open and you'll retain your creativity.

So what should I be doing with myself? Seriously, this is so confusing. I think I may need a nap. What does your week look like?

12 comments:

abb said...

Romantic...I'm thinking you need to call Squazz...

Deb said...

I got out of it is that when that darn Mercury leaves (???) you will become more focused,but be creative and romantic!

My head hurts now...Coffee!

Daryl said...

A total solar eclipse .. wow .. I wonder if it happens when we're in VA

Diane said...

My week is all about the creative... and hitting my schedule. But no romance.
I think you need to take Squazz out for dinner!

LL Cool Joe said...

I'm aquarius too, and I'm confused as well.

I have no time for a nap as I have balance my work and play and have an affair too. It's going to be a busy week now..thanks.

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

Hmmm...Squazz needs to jump on this romantic thing. Literally. ;0)

Grandmother Mary said...

I'm an Aquarius too and in the face of confusion, I say pick your own direction. I like the part of not being work focused and going with the romantic and creative activity. I asked my husband if he wants to have an affair with me and he said "sure!" Cool.

Joanie said...

Oh gosh, what conflicting statements here. I think a glass of wine by the pool is the answer...

Unknown said...

Focus on the romance part...seriously.

Snooty Primadona said...

Frankly, mine left me a bit mystified as well, but in a good way. Apparently, the world is my oyster and I should gain some knowledge with traveling. I'm up with that!

Debbie said...

Maybe next week's scope will clear things up a bit. Give you an idea of which direction to go...for right now? Be creative and romantic with Squazz and to heck with it :)

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

I am no help~I stay dazed and confused!
<><