Remember when you were a kid, and the no see 'ums would come out at night and bite you? I have a whole new bunch of mental pause no see 'ums, and I have to tell you, I would prefer those old bugs to all the stuff I cannot see now:
- the looks on my kid's faces when I turn to get money out of my wallet. For them.
- the stuff in my teeth after a pesto/pasta salad. Gives a whole new meaning to long-in-the-tooth.
- what Augie has in the back of his car. A speaker? A body?
- those clear whiskers that I can feel but not see.
- a normal font.
- where to put my mascara.
- the numbers on the scale. Thank God.
- my feet. Another story.
- Pricetags. Both a blessing and a curse.
- most cell phone keypads.
- my car manual. Not good when you have a warning light you don't know.
- the ATM.
- the shampoo versus the conditioner in the shower.
- where I left my reading glasses.
That bug doesn't look so bad now, does it? Any other no see 'ums out there?